Sunday, July 5, 2009

Rise of Sakuraki Yaspan (not sakuragi)

Recently,i think im a genius in basketball haha..... jkjk.... i just feel i have improved.
but there is still a long way to go....

Yeah number 10 that one

haiz....i wonder why ar?!@!@
so many people are interested for my life meh?!@
my life got so interested meh?!@
i think im :) thx buddies!!
for giving me such a nice wonderful life!!
kay la...to fulfil my readers' desires!@
haha...i had a bball match today.
which called YSL cup.
lost..lost badly...lost bout 24 points :(
i scored 8 points is lesser compare with last match
but today i played better than last match :)
after the bbball match my dad let me go out with my buddies and 4G
haha,rae is back!! so is really 4G :) yeah yeah(quinnie's voice)
we went to MV
to celebrate ivan fredric yun jia wei son of pastor plus black hole stomach kia's birthday :)
aiyoyo...damn exhausting man..
ordered COCKTAIL ice
sounds nice but suckx=.= turst me this EATER! :)
then we eat talk ate talked eaten talked and eating while talking
(........) some part that dont feel like sharing
haiz i went home by xy's car...
i mean i follow his car till titwangsa station then take cab back
it was RM12.40 and is 15km from titiwangsa station to my house :) counted
that's all for today :)

P.S. : am i sharing enough things? :) haha


No comments:

Post a Comment