Thursday, July 23, 2009

I have a new Imaginary Friend!

yeah!!!i have a new imaginary friend!!!
i love her.
i love her for everything.
-cute
-pro in kacau
-annoying(depends on the shirt)
-blurcase
-smart(depends on the weather)
lots more...

to let you guys understand her more,i will share a little story here:)
better dont tell her pls!

This morning,i was walking with her.i tricked her again(who ask her so blur and nice to trick o=.=....not my fault loh :) )
haha....so she asked me...
aiya...i will call her GG kay?(she likes purple)

GG : eh?how you put the dots and brakets as my contact name de?
Me : erm....actually it very easy.1st,go to the symbol there.
GG : *knoded head*
Me : and then shake ur hp like how m i doing.(i press the full button,you get what i mean rite?)
GG :EHHHHHH?!@!@ it changes liao de?!@!@ eh eh...let me try ley me try!!
Me: *smile at her and see what she will do*


SHE REALLY SHAKED THE HP JUST LIKE HOW I DID!!
WHAT should i say leh? :)
i bursted out laughing when she asked me:"eh?why it isn't working?"
ah...so cute.
after that she has realised the truth and scolded me
"bao zhi"(报纸/薄纸/包子/豹子/刨子/炮制/袍子)
i looked at her...she told me "bao zhi" in english
and i burst out laughing again....
im not telling you the real meaning of "bao zhi" here...
because i scare she will unhappy :(
rite? will you?


Thank you people who supported me in my performance during the installation
without you guys i cant produce a show like that.
So.....keep on telling me my mistakes,my loss hand part(chinese0,my not niec part,where to improve
That certainly with become a motivation for me to bring you guys a better Miracle next time!
thank you you too Christian Leo Ivan Lim Wei Jun jibek

hope there is not much english mistakes here :)

I love you
with my heart
and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment