Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thanks guys for supporting me to make a magic blog..because i have heard lots of negatif comments for my so-call magic blog and that pours cold water on my passion for magic.But now....hehe.You guys get what i mean right?!!If dont get me never mind!!
Because here come a new young magician!!!
Remember!!every magician appears in my blog sure got some GENG LIONG(cantonese)
So dont look down at every single magician in my blog!!
Let's Witness Miracle
Daniel Madison




Oppsss...Little p.s. here

P.S. if you guys are interested for de DVD DANGEROUS,and you guys don't know where can get?I have a good news for you!! :) yeah!!

I'm selling both the DVD

Rm20 EACH for CD

Rm15 EACH for in pendrive(pendrive not provided) JKJK

thanks......

Actually i prefer you guys don't buy it,because after you guys buy then got more people understand how i do my trick :(


No comments:

Post a Comment