Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Here Comes Another Great Magician

Sorry guys....not that I don't want to post for so long.....is just my streamyx got problem :(

This few days I'm quite busy ....Here was my activities since Friday(school day).

Friday: absent for school,played the whole day

Saturday: morning tuition,afternoon training,night terminator(damn nice!!!must watch!!)

Sunday:afternoon Juin's hse for leo stuff,night Jamie's party then stayed over in Core's hse :)

Monday:tuition with Core :) ,afternoon K-box in Midvally,8 only reached home

Tuesday:Early 8am then in school for leo thing,6 reached home then MPO in KLCC

My parents besong and didn't allowed me to go to KLCC,they said I'm tooooooo much(M i?)
haiz....Esther,Kai Sin,Laura,Shin Wei,Lik Sheng,Clement,,Jun Shern,Hang Yu and Caleb were there.....It was fun!I know!!!


Guys....here comes another great magician------------------Cyril!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's Witness Miracle









No comments:

Post a Comment