Thursday, March 4, 2010

LIFE = GAME , and too bad I'm not a good gamer

First of all, Wms basketball team has lost badly today. I have missed a layout chance and i didn't performed really really well today...so sorry ya.

When the referees were counting for the last ten seconds in the last quarter, I don't know what to say, because i feel myself is like a retard.My life is a failure,that's why my shuihu online never pass through lv100(just lv99) T.T

My study sucks....lazy to read and stuff
My basketball sucks...no ball sense :( can't blame
My music sucks...no patient in learning but want be good
My magic sucks...learn half don't learn half
My socializing skills sucks...always make people besong
My english sucks...so what?blow ar?
My love life sucks...always make her angry and i cant give her what she want or expect
My brother sucks...haha,joking :)


As a conclusion,________________ sucks(fill in the blank)

My teachers and friends have been advising me and showing me the right path to go....but instead i have chosen a rocky pathway in my life.

Therefore,_______________ should hang himself up.



If there is a way
to escape from
the rocky pathway.
No matter it has thorns
......
.....
.....
.....
or monster,
I hope i will be
brave enough to
pass though it
and let
the sun shines
on me again.



No comments:

Post a Comment