Tuesday, May 26, 2009

First Ever Post For The Miricle Moment

He is Liew San Yap from Kuala lumpur. He is an unusual normal boy. He is studying in WMS. He is having CHEMISTRY test the next morning(actually is juz 8 more hours),but he is still creating his blog!!!!WTF man....i feel so bad:( but nvm.... i lyk feeling bad! So let's don't waste time and get in to the AIM for my blog :)


Aim For My Blog
  1. No bad words like the example at top.
  2. Improve my english!If i have any grammatical mistake in post please tell me! I will certain show appreciation to your supporting idea.
  3. Let you guys know more about magic!
  4. Share my life with you guys.
  5. Last but not least, insult people in my blog :) jkjk

NOT!

Kay!!gao dim!!time to study!Hope the people who read my blog could tell me tips about blogging,since im just a beginner,any tips!

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment